Making a claim on your CoverBuilder Home Insurance policy

Any form of damage at your property can be very distressing. Therefore, we have made making a claim on your home insurance as simple as possible.

The claims number you need to call will vary depending on which insurance policy you have chosen to take with us. Details of the number to call can be found in your policy schedule. This is accessible by logging in to your client portal. Alternatively, give our friendly customer service team a call with your policy reference. They will then be able to connect you to the correct department. They can be contacted 8.30am-6.00pm, Monday to Friday on 0333 358 3359.

On discovering a problem at your property you should aim to contact us as soon as possible. This means that the claims process can get underway. The only exception to this is if you have suffered a burglary, in which case your first port of call will need to be the police. They will need to come and take forensics as soon as possible and they will also issue you with a crime reference number. You may then need to use this in reference to your home insurance claim.




To make a claim you need to know:

  • Your policy number or reference (we can provide this for you, if you are unsure)
  • The damage that has occurred and what you think the cause is
  • Exactly when are where this damage occurred
  • What items/parts of the building have been affected as a result.

CoverBuilder is a trading style of Red Apple Group LTD which is Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA reference number 300222).